DURING THE WINTER MONTHS (November - March) WE OPEN ONLY BY APPOINTMENT!
ANOSKELI TASTING TOUR
We offer fully guided tours in our facilities, including our olive mill, bottling and standardization facilities, winery and cellar, carried out by an experienced tour guide.
We also offer tasting packages in our specially designed Tasting - Exhibition Area, including an indoor tasting room and outdoor terrace.
Select the package that fits best to your needs.
Book your tasting tour in advance to ensure availability and avoid overcrowding!
- PACKAGES -
Wine and Olive Oil Tasting Tour package
- Fully guided tours in our facilities, including the olive mill, bottling and standardization facilities, winery* and cellar.
*as the grape harvest season begins full tours in the winery may not be available.
- Olive Oil Tasting, including a taste of our extra virgin olive oil of both organic and conventional farming, accompanied by fresh bread .
- Wine Tasting, including 4 different wine labels and tsikoudia or raki, a Cretan distillate from local grapes, accompanied by a snack.
- VISITING HOURS AND TOUR BOOKING -
Our premises are open to the public April - November | Monday - Friday | 10.00 - 18.00
November - March we open only by appointment in advance!
Please contact us in advance to book the package of your preference in any of the following manners:
| +30 28240 83126
| Website Booking Form
TEMPORARY SCHEDULING NOTICE
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we would like to assure our guests that we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure their safety in our premises.
We strognly recommend that you contact us in advance to book your visit!
Due to scheduled maintenance and cleaning as of 30 August, the Olive Mill will be closed and not available for tours.
- During the grape harvest season the Winery will not be open for visitors.